Welcome to My-Egoli - a social upliftment opportunity
My-Egoli will teach and mentor you on how to:
Invest your way out of poverty and reach your financial goals & dreams
Hi my friends,
This website is dedicated to you by assisting you on how to become financially fit and build a financially viable lifestyle.
Warren Buffett, who is one of the world's richest men said: "No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can't produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant."
We all know the saying: "money makes money". This fact, is based on two immutable laws:
- Time, and
Put differently; money invested over time multiplies and creates more money. This is also the reason that the financially rich get richer and the financially poor get poorer. The rich invest their money over the long term and they get even richer. The financially poor, either do not have any money to invest or if they do have any, the amount is too small to multiply into a sizeable or significant amount.
By investing in My-Egoli, a small acorn will become a large Oak tree.
The minimum once-off investment is R 500.00
- The minimum monthly investment equals R 200.00 pm
- The minimum investment period before first withdrawal equals 6 months, altough since this is an investment, a minimum of 12 months (1 year) is advisable.
- The method of investment is either via cash or bank transfer
- Investment and growth term calculations start on the 1st day of the month and mature on the last day of the month
- All monthly investments need to be received before the last day of the previous month. Late payments may negatively effect your growth projections
- Withdrawals require 7 days to be paid out
- Where a new investor invests in My-Egoli through your introduction, an amount of R 50.00 will be paid out either in cash or or re-invested into your fund once the new investor has made their initial investment
- Where a withdrawal is requested before the selected period, the capital plus growth up until the end of the previous month will be available
- The minimum withdrawal amount is R 500
- Your investment growth projection will be revised after each withdrawal to reflect the growth on the remaining amount. The Investor will receive a revised certificate following a withdrawal and receipt of funds
- A maximum of 2 withdrawals per annum is applicable
Investment advice, disclaimer and guarantee
- Start with a small investment and I will keep you updated on the growth of your fund.
- This opportunity is not totally risk-free, I am taking a risk (for you). If it were totally risk-free then the targeted growth amounts would be significantly less than the projections that My-Egoli aims to achieve. If your capital investment is at risk of loss, I will guarantee to at least return the original amount that you invested.
- In the case of my death or inability to continue the fund, your investment and all growth accumulated to date will be returned to you.
- I as the Fund manager reserve the right to adjust the quoted/provided growth projections up or down should the market environment change significantly. Any adjustments will be communicated with you as a friend before being implemented.
Kindly note that the My-Egoli Social Upliftment Project is not open to the general public. It is neither a company nor a legal entity, but merely a personal project, a non-contractual opportunity and agreement between friends to grow and build their financial dreams.
Investors are personal friends of the founder of My-Egoli.
Join the financially astute and start investing in your future dreams today.
Here's to your financial success!
The My-Egoli Team