Welcome to TVS Accounting And Bookkeeping In Ladysmith
At TVS Accounting we serve small business and medium sized enterprises. Part time Bookkeeping and Accounting is our specialities.
Our fees are very competitive and it fits every small and medium sized business budget. Our track record is impeccable and we have excellent references available.
Our team members are highly qualified, well experienced and have local practice methodologies in various industries.
The practicing of commercial activities without systematic accounting might be risky to your business as the law requires accurate accounting records, company and tax compliance.
Don’t risk your business with mediocre bookkeeping!
Services we offer:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Monthly management reports
- Statutory registrations and SARS returns:
- VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL (EMP201), IRP5, EMP501 bi-annual reconciliation, Workmen’s Compensation, CIPC annual duty
- Company registrations
- Income Tax – companies, CC and individuals
- Tax clearance certificates
- Payroll administration and services
- Annual Financial Statements
- Company and Close Corporation CIPC services
- Preparation of working paper files for auditors
- Business financial analysis
- Tax consulting
- Business consulting and advisory
- Set-up accounting systems and controls
- Company secretarial services
Value Added Services:
- Financial analysis and business consulting
- Business plans, budgeting and cash flow projections
- Service and product costings
- Tax health checks – mitigate against tax risk
What are the benefits of outsourcing your accounting?
- Accurate financial transactions Input and Output.
- Accurate and comprehensive accounting reporting.
- Proper accounting methodologies and standards.
- Cost saving. No annual leave pay. No gratuity pay. No employee costs. Working 24/7.
Our ideal clients are those who:
- Are small and medium businesses.
- Recognise that the real value of outsourcing accounting reduced costs.
- Understand that outsourcing provides a better visibility into their financial operations and better control.
- Do not have the need for a full-time bookkeeper or accountant.
- Entrepreneurs in their start-up phase.
- Are owner-managed businesses that are aware and understand that the cost related to accounting, financial management, tax and other regulatory compliance is critical to the survival of their business, and who see this cost as an “investment” rather than as “unproductive”.
Your consultation is always FREE, no strings attached. We will ask questions, listen carefully and solve whatever issues you might have professionally, efficiently and accurately.
You focus on growing your business, we will take care of the rest.
Call us today. We will come to you.